Sunday, June 28, 2015

Slacker

yes, I am THAT blogger. The one who comes and goes on a whim :P 

Sorry!

So, I'll start with an update. We have had some major, huge, emotional changes in our lives lately.
First, Joe lost his job at Bob Moore. But, Because we had over paid our health insurance (A LOT!!!!)  we have been OK financially. But, during this time we realized we had a MAJOR flea infestation at our apartments. We were not sure if we caused it from a relatives house so, We tried to take care of the issue ourselves. DIDN'T HELP AT ALL! We notified our apartments and they did nothing. We moved out of our apartment on June 4th. And have not been back since. We have had to stay with gracious family during this time. We have notified our apartments 3 times (4 tomorrow). And I have called the health department, district attorney AND the BBB. I've also received some legal counsel. Please pray with us that we can get this solved! It has been a nightmare. In between all this happening, my in laws moved and needed help. Joe's grandmothers house had to be packed and moved. Life has just been a little CRAZY. For now we are currently living at my parents house. Joe is working at Wade Higgins in Purcell. The boys were able to attend VBS last week. And today we took the to see " Inside out" Which I have to admit was a good movie! :) 
Health wise I have been mentally doing OK. I had a kidney stone last week but it has either passed OR is somewhere not bothering me. YA!!
Will you please continue to pray for us as we search for a new place and also try to resolve the situation with our apartments?? Thank you!!!
So, I read this today in my devotional and thought I would share.
Jerusalem says, 
"The Lord has deserted us; 
the Lord has forgotten us."
"Never! can a mother forget her nursing child?
Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible.
I would not forget you!!
See, I have written your name on the palms on my hands."
Isaiah 49:14-16 (NLT)
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment