Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Antibiotics, stress, and confessions

As some of you know, I have SURRENDERED all our finances to Joe (for the last 13 years I have always done all the bills and taken care of everything involving money). Since I surrendered to to Joe and God, I have seen such a huge drop in my stress levels! I don't need to WORRY constantly and it's amazing! BUT, lately, my control issues have been trying to slip back. And so had the stress! I'm dying going through this rough patch. But, I keep reminding myself "God has control and Joe is Gods helper not ME". :)
On another note, I have diverticulitis and I AM HURTING like no ones business even on the NASTY antibiotics and pain medications. I MAY end up being put in the hospital for IV pain medication and IV antibiotics. ICK!!! 
Please pray for Joe and his job as he has been sick and not able to work.
Please pray for me and my sufferings.
And for patients from the kids.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment